Saturday, April 30, 2016

The Weekend

For the last several months, I thought that I would be doing something different today. I thought that I would be announcing that you could pick up your copies of the first wave of GKG products to be produced using the Mongoose Traveller 2e rules.

However, due to a last minute legal snag, I cannot do that. I'm not in a position to discuss that problem publicly at this point as we are working with Mongoose to attempt to resolve the matter.

While I cannot yet go into details about this, I can tell you that I am rather angry that I am writing these paragraphs and not telling you of the release of our 2e products. Hopefully, this problem will be resolved quickly.

In the meantime, the first wave of our OGL products are now out there. If you're the sort of person who wants to keep playing using the Mongoose Traveller 1e rules (which are OGL), then I highly recommend that you look into the first wave of products. Not only will you see the older members of our catalog getting updated but you will also new products using those rules as their basis.

If you're waiting on our products using the Mongoose Traveller 2e rules, I'm afraid you're going to have to wait a bit longer than we had previously believed.

No comments:

Post a Comment