Monday, August 22, 2011

Learn from our mistakes

So it seems that I made a rather huge mistake in QW12: Megara.  I apologize profusely for this.  It seems that when I was creating the system, I transposed the numbers for the mass of the sun.  0.95 became 0.59.  Doesnt seem that huge a mistake really, but once I built upon that mistake it threw a great many things off kilter.

The mistake has been corrected now.  If you have purchased QW12: Megara, you should have received an email telling you of a corrected version.  If you haven't purchased QW12, you won't see the mistake.


Mistakes happen.  But I think what most embarrasses me about this mistake is that I let get out into the public, that even after reading and re-reading QW12, I missed it.  It took a reviewer to spot it and while I appreciate his honesty and his notification, it embarrasses me that it got to that point.  But we learn from these things and it won't happen again.

Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment